Last weekend in Ghent took place the We’re Smart Future Awards 2021, organised by We’re Smart World, celebrating healthy cuisine with a focus on sustainable agriculture and fresh produce. The winners came from all over the world, and were chosen for their culinary contributions to nutritious, planet-friendly and delicious innovations.
Last year, we were honored to be awarded Media of the Year. Let’s discover his year’s winners:
- Person of the year – Rob Baan (The Netherlands)
- Media of the year – Gambero Rosso (Italy)
- Innovation of the year – The Green Bean (The Netherlands)
- Product of the year – VOL5 (The Netherlands)
- Project of the year – HomeForest and Plant – T Towers (both from Belgium)
- Communication of the year – Eleven Madison Park Goes Vegan (USA)
- Special future award of the year 2021 – Michelin Green Star (France)
Every year, We’re Smart World publishes the We’re Smart Green Guide, the authority on the best plant-based restaurants around the world. It’s worth mentioning that La Distillerie, the Luxembourgish restaurant run by chef René Mathieu, has recently won the We’re Smart Award for the “Best Vegetable Restaurant in the World” for the second year in a row.
For more information: www.weresmartworld.com