This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
Thank God It’s Friday! Especially today, 17 March, the day of the Irish celebration of St. Patrick’s Day! Find here our list of Irish pubs in Luxembourg to celebrate this day.
- Scott’s Pub: The atmosphere of this emblematic Grund bar is a real must, especially when it comes to a special St. Patrick’s Day party. The perfect place to celebrate, between noon and 1am (no reservations required)
- Oscars Bar: A pint (or several) of Guinness in this Irish pub in the heart of the Grund is always a good idea. And if you add one of their delicious burgers to the mix, it’s even better.
- Casino 2OOO: Enjoy a delicious Fish & Chips at the Purple Lounge and Jon Meehan’s concert with his Irish playlist. A good day in perspective!
- Shamrock: With two locations, one on Boulevard Royal and a second in the heart of Clausen, here are two good reasons to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the Shamrock bar. What to expect? Pints of course and music by DJ Dizzy O’Loomey.
- The Pyg Bar: A 100% Irish atmosphere is guaranteed to celebrate this festival by sipping Guinness to the sounds of Irish music. Green clothing and accessories will be given to everyone to make sure there is a green tide of people in the bar. There will be Irish sandwiches for sale on site!
- The Black Stuff: For more than 30 years, this pub with its low ceilings and subdued atmosphere has been delighting Irish expatriates and Ireland lovers in Luxembourg! For St. Patrick’s Day, there will be live music with amongst others, Alizetti, Luxifer, DJ Andrew Martin. Between two pints of Guinness, you’ll also be able to enjoy a Fish & Chips.
- Eirelux: This pub in Hesperange celebrates St. Patrick’s Day for three days, so you won’t miss a thing! On Friday and Saturday evenings, the band Altagore will play Irish folk and rock, and there will also be DJ Tom Foolery for a guaranteed festive atmosphere. On Sunday, a traditional Sunday lunch awaits you (reservation required).