- 125 g haddock
For the coulis
- 150 g cooked organic red beetroot
- 1 tsp blackcurrant mustard
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 5 cl olive oil
- Bertrand’s Spiced Salt
For the breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 lemon
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender to obtain a fine purée. Set aside.
2. Zest the lemon and mix it with the coconut cream and the breadcrumbs.
3. Cut the haddock into three large pieces.
4. Pour the beetroot coulis into the bottom of the casse- role and place the haddock on top. Cover the fish with breadcrumbs and top with 1 slice of butter.
5. Cook for 10–15 minutes at 180°C, grill function. Serve with steamed potatoes and a sprig of rosemary.
Recipe : Atelier de Cuisine Bertrand