We offer opportunities for students in the form of short-term (four-six weeks) summer jobs and longer-term internships (3 to 6 months). This is a great opportunity for university students and recent graduates who wish to acquire an understanding of a publishing houses’ work or gain experience in their field of studies. The internship will be in our headquarters in Junglinster.
An internship with us will give you
- an overview of Luxe Taste & Style’s objectives and the challenges arising in achieving them
- a first professional and personal experience in a dynamic publishing company
- practical knowledge in your field of studies
You are :
- a student or recent graduate, with less than one year of relevant experience (since the last degree)
- a national of an EU Member State
- have a demonstrated ability to conduct analytical work, exercise good judgment and work as part of a team
- proficient in German, French and English; knowledge of Luxembourgish would be an advantage
Starting from the 5th of July we have an opening for
- a 3 months paid internship for a BA or MA candidate in the domains of hospitality, event management, marketing, brand representation
- a 6-weeks internship for a BA or MA candidate in the field of journalism, creative writing, community or social media management
If you are a highly motivated, creative and reliable individual pursuing studies in one of the above mentioned areas and interested in gaining some hands-on experience and insight into one of Luxembourg’s most dynamic publishing companies, with magazines such as KACHEN, REESEN, 2Cool, Things2Do and many others, please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected].