We offer opportunities for students in the form of short-term (four-six weeks) summer jobs and longer-term internships (3 to 6 months). This is a great opportunity for university students and recent graduates who wish to acquire an understanding of a publishing houses’ work or gain experience in their field of studies. The internship will be in our headquarters in Junglinster.
An internship with us will give you
- an overview of Luxe Taste & Style’s objectives and the challenges arising in achieving them
- a first professional and personal experience in a dynamic publishing company
- practical knowledge in your field of studies
You are :
- a student or recent graduate, with less than one year of relevant experience (since the last degree)
- a national of an EU Member State
- have a demonstrated ability to conduct analytical work, exercise good judgment and work as part of a team
- proficient in German, French and English; knowledge of Luxembourgish would be an advantage
Starting from the 5th of July we have an opening for
- a 3 months paid internship for a BA or MA candidate in the domains of hospitality, event management, marketing, brand representation
- a 6-weeks internship for a BA or MA candidate in the field of journalism, creative writing, community or social media management
If you are a highly motivated, creative and reliable individual pursuing studies in one of the above mentioned areas and interested in gaining some hands-on experience and insight into one of Luxembourg’s most dynamic publishing companies, with magazines such as KACHEN, REESEN, 2Cool, Things2Do and many others, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.