- 6 yellow poussins
- 500 g fresh chanterelles
- 50 g shallots, chopped
- 2 x 20 g garlic, crushed
- 2 x 20 g parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 glass dry white wine
- 200 g carrot sticks
- 200 g courgette sticks
- 200 g bell pepper sticks
- 200 g fresh bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce (available from oriental supermarkets)
1. In a hot pan, brown the poussins on both sides and then place on a baking tray or in a casserole dish.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 °C, season the poussins with salt and pepper and roast for 12 minutes.
3. Add the chanterelles, half of the shallots, half of the garlic and half of the parsley to the same hot pan, sauté, deglaze with the white wine and set aside.
4. Fry the carrot, courgette and pepper sticks in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Fry the remaining shallots, garlic and parsley in the pan with a little olive oil, and then add the bean sprouts and oyster sauce. Combine with the rest of the vegetables and serve.
6. Arrange the chanterelles on a plate and top with a roast poussin cut into three or four pieces. Serve with stir-fried vegetables on the side.