- 4 small zucchini
- 75 g mint leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 30 g pine nuts
- 170 g Grana Padano in pieces
- 2 courgette flowers
- mint leaves
1. Cut the zucchini diagonally into very thin slices and arrange evenly on the plates.
2. Finely chop the mint leaves and sprinkle over the zucchinis.
3. Mix the oil and lemon juice together and drizzle over the carpaccio.
4. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and the pine nuts. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
5. Before serving, sprinkle with mint, add the flowers and sprinkle with Grana Padano.