- 1 large zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Attach the shredding disc to your KitchenAid 1,7-L-Food Processor.
2. Cut the zucchini into pieces small enough to fit in the feed tube, and shred them in the food processor. Transfer to a large bowl, add a generous sprinkling of salt, and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then drain the mass in a sieve, pressing down to remove excess moisture.
3. In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, flour, and sesame oil. Stir in the zucchini pieces.
4. Heat the vegetable oil over medium heat in a large frying pan. Form the dough into patties and fry them on both sides until golden brown and cooked.
5. Transfer to a serving plate and keep warm until all of the dough is fried.