- 800 g butternut squash
- 500 g Le Moulin Pipe Rigate
For the pesto:
- 80 g pine nuts
- 40 g rocket
- 40 g basil
- 60 g parmesan, grated
- 2 small garlic cloves, peeled + crushed
- 180 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Extra pine nuts, toasted
- Parmesan shavings
- Preheat the oven to 200C fan.
- Peel the butternut squash and cut into 1cm cubes. Distribute the butternut in a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until the butternut squash is soft.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pesto: Put all the pesto ingredients in a small blender and whizz. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pipe rigate for 8 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Drain and toss the pasta with the pesto and roasted butternut. Distribute between 4 plates, sprinkle with the toasted pine nuts and parmesan shavings and serve.