- 15 g olive oil
- 30 g shallot, halved
- 420 g Arborio rice
- 200 g red wine
- 1120 g water
- 1 ½ chicken stock cubes
- 75 g Parmesan cheese
- 60 g soft butter, diced
- salt, for seasoning
- Place the Parmesan in the bowl and grate for 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer to a container, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, and set aside.
- Place the shallots in the bowl and chop for 5 seconds at speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
- Add 20 g of butter and the olive oil, then brown for 3 mins 10 sec/120°C/speed 1.
- Add the risotto rice and sauté for 3 mins 30 sec/120°C/speed 1, without the measuring cup.
- Add the red wine and cook for 1 min/100°C//speed 1, without the measuring cup.
- Add the water and stock cube and cook for 12-14 mins/100°C//speed 1, replacing the measuring cup with the cooking basket on the bowl lid to avoid splashing.
- Leave the risotto to rest in the bowl for 1 minute, then transfer to a dish. Using a spatula, mix in the grated Parmesan and the remaining 40 g butter, then serve immediately.