This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
The sun is out (or not) and with it the desire to enjoy the outdoors. We have selected for you some restaurants with a pleasant terrace to enjoy a good meal with sunglasses on. It’s up to you to make your choice!
In Luxembourg City
- The terrace of the Um Plateau overlooking the Grund Valley is a perfect place for a romantic evening.
- The bucolic setting of the Hostellerie du Grünewald invites you to make your meal last longer than planned.
- A meal in the Merl Pavilion is ideal after a morning of family games in the park.
- In the city centre, the terrace of the Amélys awaits you for a gastronomic lunch.
- The magnificent exterior of the Villa de Camille et Julien in Pulvermuhl is ideal for a break with delicious food.
In the country
- A little outside the city, the Konsdreffer Millen in Consdorf, in the heart of the Mullerthal, with its garden and covered terrace, is incredibly well located.
- Not far away, the terrace of the Becher Gare in Bech offers a panoramic view of the surrounding valley and traditional Luxembourgish cuisine.
- For a Sunday lunch in the sun, the Domaine de la Gaichel is a must. You can choose between lunch in the Gaichel Garden or in the Brasserie, always in a family atmosphere.
- On the banks of the Echternach Lake, the Lake Side will delight young and old alike!
- In the heart of the Luxembourg countryside, discover the world of Guillou Campagne in Schouweiler, a place where local produce and traditions meet.
- The Auberge de Peitry, located in an old refurbished 18th-century barn, welcomes gourmets on its green, shady terrace.
- The Elch restaurant in Bertrange offers a culinary discovery in the middle of the greenery.
- In the heart of the Luxembourg Ardennes, not far from Clervaux, the Manoir Kasselslay is the perfect place for lunch before discovering the magnificent Our Nature Park.
Picture: Hostellerie du Grünewald
Attention, this is a selection from KACHEN. Let us know if you know of any others.