Luxembourg is a colourful cultural mosaic and therefore naturally also offers a rich culinary diversity. Especially in recent years, the offer has expanded to include many new types of cuisine. One particular highlight: the flourishing Indian gastronomy. Today, the country counts a large number of eateries, all of which bring a piece of India to the heart of Europe with their very own charm.
KACHEN has compiled a list of the best Indian restaurants in Luxembourg to help you find your way through the abundance!
- Restaurant New Delhi – 165, Muehlenweg L-2155 Luxembourg: New Delhi is one of the most popular Indian restaurants in Luxembourg City. The menu includes a variety of traditional and vegetarian dishes from North Indian cuisine, including traditional curries, tandoori specialities, biryani dishes and freshly baked naan bread. The kitchen uses high-quality ingredients and authentic spices to bring the taste of India to life.
- Suryaa – 7, Rue des Bains L-1212 Luxembourg: Centrally located on Rue des Bains, Suryaa is definitely worth a visit. Besides the usual specialities, you can also get typical Indian beers here. The naan bread is one of the best in the country and the lamb jhal frezi is highly recommended if you like things spicier.
- Kiran – 373, Route de Thionville L-5887 Hesperange: Kiran in Hesperange is a real insiders’ tip. Its traditional Indian menus are available in vegetarian, meat and seafood options. The chicken tikka and tandoori shrimp are particularly recommendable. The restaurant also offers a quick and reliable delivery service.
- Little India – 8, Rue Michel Hack L-3240 Bettembourg: The restaurant located in Bettembourg may look a little unremarkable from the outside, but the food is convincing all the way around. Here you will find dishes based on authentic recipes. Especially when it comes to spicy dishes, there is certainly not a dry eye in the house.
- Gandhi Indian Restaurant – 32, Rue de Macher L-5550 Remich: A super cosy place to spend a relaxed evening with friends and family. You are always greeted with a warm smile. The food is tasty, yet our secret tip here is definitely the cocktails!
- Annapurna – 13, Rue de la Reconnaissance Nationale L-4936 Bascharage: Annapurna is THE address for Indian and Nepalese specialities in the southern part of the country. In addition to a wide selection of dishes and an unbeatable buffet, they have a pretty decent wine selection.