This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
Summer is just around the corner and so is the heat! We all know that you need to stay hydrated, put on sun cream and… eat ice cream! We list here our favourite ice cream shops in Luxembourg for a fresh and tasty break.
- Bargello – This Italian ice cream parlour offers a wide range of ice creams and sorbets prepared according to the art of “Gelato Fiorentino”. For those who are lactose and gluten intolerant, Bargello has thought of you with many sorbets. We love the strawberry-orange sorbet and the chocolate sorbet. Fresh and very tasty! All summer long, the Bargello ice cream bike will be in the city park to delight walkers!
- Namur – A very nice choice of flavours with notably pistachio, stracciatella or even melon sorbet for a maximum of taste! A second shop is located in the city centre.
- Marcello – Luxembourg dairy products and the Italian know-how of pastry chefs trained in Italy at the Gelato University in Carpigiani at Marcello by Goeres! Find the ice cream wagon in front of the Parc Belair Hotel.
- Anna and Paul – Ice creams and sorbets with tastes changing every week! You can also find takeaway boxes, 6 or 12 flavours presented in the form of a scoop of ice cream, to eat quietly at home with friends… or not! A second shop is also located in Bertrange.
- Oberweis – At Oberweis, it’s not only about baking! Let yourself be tempted by their ice creams and sorbets prepared by the in-house pastry chefs.
Belair – Merl
- ИÏCE – This ice cream parlour opened 1 year ago in Belair, right next to Merl Park. Fresh fruit sorbets served on sticks, with enchanting flavours like bergamot, peach and lavender! A Niiiiiice cream, please!
- Bonomeria – The Italian know-how is present in this ice cream parlour in the heart of Merl. Stop by on the terrace and let yourself be tempted by a lemon sorbet or, for those with a sweet tooth, a pistachio or hazelnut sorbet, it’s so good!
- Atelier del gusto – Every weekend, you can enjoy the homemade ice creams of the Italian restaurant Atelier del Gusto in the heart of Kaltreis Park. A perfect ice cream break during an afternoon in the park!