Sushi is a popular dish all over the world, and Luxembourg is no exception. There are many great sushi restaurants in the Grand Duchy, serving everything from traditional Japanese cuisine to more creative fusion dishes.
KACHEN has listed for you a list of top-rated sushi restaurants in Luxembourg that offer fresh, authentic Japanese cuisine in a variety of settings.
- Kobe – 4, Rue de l’Eau L-1449 Luxembourg: Located in Luxembourg City, Kobe offers a refined dining experience with its expertly crafted sushi and sashimi. Immerse yourself in the elegant ambience and indulge in a wide selection of traditional and innovative sushi creations, prepared with the freshest ingredients. We’d especially like to highlight their Signature Sushi, featuring unique and exclusive creations.
- Soki Sushi – 15 Rue de la Résistance L-4942 Bascharage: The restaurant is a hidden gem with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, perfect for a relaxed culinary journey. The menu features a variety of classic rolls, as well as some more unique options, such as the “Soki Roll” or Chef’s combinations.
- Ryôdô – 27, rue Raymond Poincaré L-2342 Luxembourg: A Michelin-starred gem, Ryôdô is an elegant Japanese restaurant known for its refined cuisine with a creative twist. The restaurant offers exquisite tasting menus paired with sake and wine. Embracing the essence of “the path of cuisine,” Ryôdô honours the deep respect for ingredients, allowing their natural tastes to flourish.
- Nonbe – 31, Porte de France L-4360 Belval: This restaurant is a great option for those looking for an authentic Japanese eating option. The menu features a variety of traditional Japanese dishes, as well as sushi. Combining “Kaiseki” cuisine with an inviting “Izakaya” ambience, Nonbe showcases the depth and variety of Japanese culinary traditions.
- Hakii – 21 Boulevard Pierre Dupong L-1430 Luxembourg: Experience the fusion of flavours at Hakii. With a focus on quality and freshness, their chefs draw inspiration from diverse cultures, creating a perfect fusion of sushi. Located near Merl Park in Luxembourg City, Hakii offers a cosy atmosphere and a selection of Japanese drinks to round off your meal.
- Aka Cité – 3, rue Genistre L-1623 Luxembourg: Located in the heart of the city, Aka Cité will enchant you with its daring architecture and vibrant atmosphere. Indulge in a varied menu featuring an array of sushi and fusion cuisine options. Take a seat around the “sushi train” and let the chefs guide you through a mouthwatering selection of maki, sushi, sashimi, and other delightful specialities.
- Yokoso – 85 Rte de Thionville, L-2610 Luxembourg: The restaurant offers a delightful dining experience with its homemade quality food. Alongside its extensive sushi menu, it also provides delicious vegan options to cater to diverse dietary preferences. Let Yokoso take you on a culinary journey through the authentic flavours of Japan.
- Restaurant Kin – 16 Rte de Luxembourg, 6130 Junglinster: As the restaurant is located close to our offices, the whole team orders from Kin on a regular basis, and we’re always thrilled by the quality and flavour of the products. The sushi is incredible, as are the dishes, full of delicious Asian flavours.