For the dough
- 130 g butter
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 130 g brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50 g flour
- 50 g cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 – 2 tsp gingerbread spice
- 50 g white chocolate
For the cream
- 350 g Galbani Mascarpone
- 150 ml cream
- 30 g sugar
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 50 ml almond syrup (or Amaretto)
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Biscuit cutter circle (Ø 6, 5, 4 and 3 cm), piping bag with a star- shaped spout
- For the dough, melt butter and dark chocolate over a hot water bath and leave to cool.
- Stir in sugar and eggs. Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and spice and stir briefly into the dough.
- Spread the brownie dough evenly on a baking tray lined with baking paper (approx. 38 x 45 cm), bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (fan: 160°C) for approx. 10 – 15 minutes and let cool down.
- Melt white chocolate over a hot water bath.
- Cut out circles from the brownie dough, making sure that there is as little space as possible between the circles, and that each size is present in equal numbers. Spread the largest circles on the bottom with white chocolate and leave to dry.
- Whip cream with sugar until stiff. Briefly stir in the espresso powder and Galbani Mascarpone and fill the cream into a piping bag with a star- shaped spout.
- Sprinkle the largest circles with a few drops of almond syrup, garnish with mascarpone cream and place the next smaller circles on top. 3 Repeat until all the circles are used up, finishing with mascarpone cream. Dust the brownie tiramisu trees with icing sugar and serve immediately.
For more recipes from Galbani, visit www.galbani.lu !
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine