This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
The cold weather and constant tissue wiping tend to leave you with a chapped nose and lips. Give your lips and nose a little TLC with this natural silky balm with soothing and anti-inflammatory properties!
How to make your own balm for a sore nose & lips
– 3 g beeswax (or orange for a vegan version)
– 10 g shea butter
– 30 g calendula oil
– 4 g zinc oxide
– 5 drops of pure lavender essential oil
1. Heat beeswax in a sterilised bowl over a bain marie. Once melted, remove from heat and add shea butter.
2. Add calendula oil, zinc oxide and pure lavender essential oil.
3. Wait for the mixture to set then transfer to a sterilised jar.
4. Seal the jar once the mixture has cooled completely. Use within one month of opening.