- 260 g Marshmallows
- 45 g dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 45 g dried mango slices, roughly chopped
- 120 g rice crispies
- 4 tbsp Luxlait Rose butter
- 1 tub of Luxlait raspberry sorbet
- 1 tub of Luxlait mango-passion fruit sorbet
- Line a 20x30 cm baking pan with parchment paper. Brush a medium bowl with butter. Add the cereals, cranberries and dried mango to the bowl; stir gently to combine.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring, until melted, about 1 minute. Pour into the bowl with the cereal mixture; stir gently to combine everything evenly. Press half the cereal mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer. Cover with a sheet of parchment paper and repeat with the rest of the cereal mixture forming a second layer. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, take the sorbets out of the refrigerator to let them slightly soften, about 10 minutes before use. Take the cereal mixture out of the freezer, remove first layer and keep aside. Spread the sorbets on the cereal mix in the pan, alternating between mango and raspberry sorbet and swirling them slightly together. Place the second cereal mixture loaf on top and press lightly. Cover and freeze until firm, for about 2 hours.
- To serve, remove from the pan and use a sharp knife to cut into squares.
To press the cereal mixture into the pan, dip a tablespoon into cold water so the mixture will not stick to the spoon.