Chocolates can be enjoyed all year round!
We have selected the addresses of Luxembourg’s chocolatiers to satisfy all taste buds.
- Genaveh – Founded in 2005, Genaveh Chocolaterie is renowned for its craftsmanship and commitment to quality and ethics always with an innovative approach.
- Chocolate House – Who doesn’t fall for the chocolate lollipops made by this Made in Luxembourg company? To give as a gift or to enjoy on his own.
- Oberweis – The Luxembourgish chocolate maker that needs no introduction.
- Les Chocolats du Cœur – These handmade products made in Luxembourg, stamped FairTrade, are produced by the Atelier du Tricentenaire, which employs mainly disabled people. A great solidarity project with delicious chocolates at the end.
- Chocolaterie RG – A passion for travel blends with the art of processing cocoa beans, offering a unique experience and quality products made in collaboration with cocoa-producing countries around the world.
- Lola Valerius – Creates deliciously coloured chocolate sweets for visual and gustatory pleasure. A world to discover.
- O Chocolats – Enjoy the chocolate delicacies of Euphrasie Mbamba, elected best Belgian artisan in 2017.