- 200 g cucumber ( refrigerated)
- 100 g spinach salad
- 20 g fresh herb leaves e.g. mint, chervil, tarragon, parsley...
- 400 ml natural yogurt ( refrigerated)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Zest and juice of ½ lime
- 2 tablespoons crushed ice
- A few drops of chili sauce or 1 pinch of cayenne pepper if required
- Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and cut it into pieces.
- Then wash and drain the spinach and herbs.
- Put the yogurt, spinach, herbs, lime and spices in a blender, add the crushed ice and puree until fine.
- Serve in glasses or small bottles.
Copyright by Andreas Miessmer 15.2.2022
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine