Luxembourg offers a few rooftops where you can enjoy great views and a lively atmosphere.
Here is KACHEN’s selection of rooftops in Luxembourg.
- Mama Shelter is well known for its rooftops all over the world, and Luxembourg is no exception. Indeed, their Luxembourgish venue boasts incredible views and offbeat decor that have become the group’s trademark.
- Located in the new extension of City Concorde, Skybar is nestled on the top floor of the building offering breathtaking views. It’s a modern party complex proposing fusion cuisine inspired by the world, with subtle, spicy flavours that puts sharing at the heart of its menu.
- Beet is a vegan restaurant and cafe located in the centre of Luxembourg City. Their rooftop offers a brilliant view of the Place Guillaume making it the perfect stop after a stroll in the city.
- Overlooking the Pétrusse valley, Mu Luxembourg offers an exceptional view of the city’s historic quarter. An ideal spot for lunch with friends or family. The restaurant culminates on the 8th floor of the Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal.
- Le Sud features a panoramic terrace, culminating on the top floor of the five-storey building, offering a breathtaking view of the Faubourg de Clausen and the old town of Luxembourg. The restaurant offers refined gourmet cuisine to delight your taste buds.
- Located on the top floor of Galeries Lafayette, Six Seven offers two types of experience, one brasserie-style and the other fine dining, all with a 360° view of Luxembourg city centre.
Luxembourg boasts a diverse selection of rooftop venues, each offering unique perspectives, vibrant atmospheres, and captivating views, allowing visitors to enjoy a delightful and memorable experience.