Valentine’s Day is a time to spend a special evening together over a good meal. When it can be away from home, it’s even better. We have therefore selected a few restaurants where you can escape for an enchanting evening together with a few gift ideas.
A romantic and gastronomic evening
- Amélys (Le Royal) – Treat yourselves to an exquisite dinner with musical animation in the background!
- Bistro Quai – Lovely menu prepared for this special day!
- Dans Le Noir? – Travel with your senses thanks to this unique experience.
- Gusto Naturale – Discover a Valentine’s Day menu inspired by Italian cuisine.
- Hôtel le Place d’Armes – Spend an exceptional evening in one of the hotel’s restaurants and treat yourself to a luxurious overnight stay at the same time.
- Le Quai Steffen – Food will be served during a musical performance with piano and double bass in the background.
- Les Roses – From the 10th to the 14th of February, enjoy a romantic menu for two.
- Schräinerei – Special menu with live acoustic music by Joël Marques!
For those who prefer to spend the evening at home, our selection of caterers
- Cocottes – A nice selection of gourmet dishes for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Be sure to order online before the 12th of February!
- Kaempff-Kohler – Love at first sight in the plate with the loveliest culinary creations.
- Kirsch – Indulge in a delicious menu specially prepared by your local caterer Kirsch. For a quick delivery, order before the 10th!
- Niessen – Free delivery on the 11th and 14th of February to enjoy their delicious Valentine’s Day menu!
- Olivia Cliquet – What more could you ask for than a fine romantic menu to be enjoyed from home? Order before the 10th!
Some special gift ideas
- Tasty Box – Think of offering our new TastyBox, a mystery box filled with quality products to surprise your loved ones.
- Romantico Romantico – Visit your local jewellery shop at their new pop-up store between the 7th to 17th of February!
- Le Creuset – Gift your partner a heart-shaped cocotte with Le Creuset’s latest “L’Amour Collection”.
- Piper – Heidsieck Rosé – Enjoy a glass of sparkling champagne to please yourself and your partner!
Don’t forget to offer chocolates…
Chocolates or chocolate desserts? Here’s where to find them!
- Chocolats du Coeur – Why not gift a delicious chocolate heart to your partner accompanied by tea of your choice!
- Genaveh chocolates – A special Valentine’s Day capsule of 16 heart-shaped chocolates. A beautiful box to offer!
- Lola Valerius (Esch-sur-Alzette) – A box of colourful chocolate sweets. Beautiful and exquisite.
- Oberweis – Chocolates and sweets to delight the eyes, the heart and the taste buds!
… and don’t forget the flowers!
Here is a selection of addresses of florists who offer sublime flower arrangements!
- City centre: Hortos
- Oberpallen: Pall Center
- Gare district: Écrin de Verdure
- Ehlange-sur-Mess: Fleurebelle
- Schifflange: De Fleurs en Fleurs
- Online: Infiiorata
- And also the florists at the Luxembourg City Market on Saturday morning in Hamilius!
Going out with friends is fun too!
- Little Too Much – Anishta Koul will perform at Qosqo Lounge, discussing her dating escapades on the 14th of February!
- Romeo & Juliet Screening – The Cinémathèque is screening one of the most romantic movies of all time at 8.30pm on the same day.
- Failing in Love – Victor Pãtrãşcan will take you through his life, romantic adventures, dating successes, but mostly failures, and much more on Friday, the 17th!
- Swipe Right Luxembourg – A comedy show about love and relationships at Rocas bar on Tuesday, the 14th!