This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 500 ml milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate spread
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 60 ml whipped cream
- Some chocolate pieces
- 1 frozen banana, optional)
- Melt the dark chocolate in a small pan over a bain-marie or in the microwave and leave to cool down.
- Add the milk, chocolate spread, melted dark chocolate, vanilla ice cream and optionally a frozen banana into a blender and whizz everything up until smooth, then pour into your glasses.
- Top with whipped cream, some chocolate pieces and pumpkin pie spice.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine