- 375 g Le Moulin 1704 Organic Pastry Flour
- 80 cl milk
- 75 g melted butter
- 45 g sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt and a half
- 1. Add the Le Moulin 1704 flour, salt and sugar to a mixing bowl. Make a hole for the eggs and start mixing gently until the dough thickens.
- Gradually stir in the milk. If the dough is still a little too thick, add a little more milk until you have a smooth paste.
- Melt the butter then add it to the dough and mix.
- Place the frying pan on the heat and cook the crêpe until it is no longer liquid and is lightly coloured. Turn the pancake over and cook for about a minute on the other side.
Repeat until all the batter is used up!