- 300 g beef chuck (cooked in stock)
- 15 g shallots
- 6 g Dijon mustard
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- 40 ml sunflower oil
- 1 egg (hardboiled)
- 6 g parsley
- 15 g gherkins
- salt, pepper
- Once the beef chuck has boiled, leave it to cool down. Once cool, finely dice.
- Finely chop the shallots, parsley and gherkins.
- Make a dressing using the mustard, vinegar, shallots, gherkins and parsley mix with the diced beef and leave to marinate for 2h.
- Chop the hardboiled egg and add carefully.
- Serve cold.
Recipe: Kim Kevin de Dood
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine