- 160 g gluten-free oats from DELHAIZE
- 100 g chopped nuts
- 50 g slivered almonds
- 60 g pumpkin seeds
- 50 g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 130 g dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/150°C fan.
- Combine the oats, nuts, seeds, coconut and salt in large bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and honey (or maple syrup) and mix until well combined.
- Bake on a lined baking tray for 12–15 minutes, until the granola is just lightly browned.
- Add the dried cranberries and toss to combine. Cool completely before serving. Serve with lactose-free yoghurt and top with fresh fruit of your choice.
- Store leftover granola in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for 1–2 weeks.