- 120 g whole wheat (pre-cooked)
- 100 g strawberries
- 1 small cucumber
- 100 g green peas
- 1 spring onion
- 50 g fresh spinach leaves
- A handful of mint leaves
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice
- Grilled crushed hazelnuts
- For the wheat: if pre-cooked, cook for about 10 minutes in 2.5 times its volume in salted water. If raw, cooking will take about 45–60 minutes. Remove from the heat, drain any excess water, and fluff gently with a fork. Leave to cool.
- Cut the strawberries in half. Slice the cucumber and blanch the fresh green peas for about
5 minutes in salted water. Thinly slice the spring onion.
- Put everything in a bowl and mix with the spinach leaves, mint leaves, salt, pepper, olive oil and the juice of half a lemon. Serve with crushed hazelnuts.
Recipe & Picture: Paula Soryano