- 150 g Gorgonzola
- 700 g mixed minced meat
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 20 cl milk
- 4 tablespoons parmesan
- Herbs of Provence
1. Cut the gorgonzola into small cubes or portion it with a small spoon during processing
2. In a large bowl, mix the meat with the egg, breadcrumbs, milk, Parmesan cheese and some herbs from Provence.
3. Flatten a portion of the minced meat mixture with your hands, add a piece of gorgonzola and shape it into a ball so that the gorgonzola is in the middle.
4. Fry in a pan with plenty of oil for 5-10 minutes until the meatballs are crispy brown all around. Serve warm. Green salad goes well with it.