- 1 shallot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g butter
- 200 g frozen spinach (chopped)
- 6 fresh eggs
- 100 ml cream
- salt, pepper from the mill
1. Preheat the oven to 68°C
2. Peel shallot and garlic, chop finely and cook in butter. Add the spinach and cook briefly together.
3. Butter the fireproof moulds (cocottes). Put a tablespoon of spinach in each pan. Beat the eggs and arrange one spoon per dish on the spinach. The egg yolk must remain whole.
4. Add the cream and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook in the oven at 68°C for 40 minutes.
6. Serve warm.
Recipe : Carlo Sauber