This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 3 parsnips, peeled and diced
- 60 g butter
- 100 ml milk
- 6 coffee beansSalt and pepper
- Wash and peel the parsnips and cut into large cubes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the parsnips, moisten with water and add the milk. After the first boil, season and add the coffee beans and cook for 45 minutes on low heat.
- Check on the progress and blend the mixture.
- Serve warm in a cup and add a few grated coffee beans just before serving.
Recipe: Chef Patrice Noël
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine