- 500 g pasta (e.g. fusilli)
- 50 g Seeberger dried tomatoes
- 100 g rocket
- 100 g feta
- 150 g colourful cocktail tomatoes
- 50 g black olives
- Fresh basil
- Fresh mint
- 50 g Seeberger nut mix
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 50 ml olive oil
- ½ organic lemon, the juice from it
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Mix the mustard, maple syrup, lemon, salt and pepper to make a dressing.
- Then slowly add the olive oil and mix well again.
- Soak the dried tomatoes in water for a few minutes, then cut into fine strips.
- Wash and sort the rocket. Also wash and halve the cocktail tomatoes.
- Mix the pasta, feta, dried tomatoes, cocktail tomatoes and olives.
- Finely chop the basil and mint and mix into the pasta salad.
- Finally, top with the nut mix.
Recipe & photo: Seeberger