- 300 g pipe rigate le Moulin
- 100 g nduja
- 125 g kale
- 60 ml heavy cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Parmesan, to top
- Salt, pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cut the kale into bite-sized strips, blanch for 2 – 3 minutes, then remove the leaves from the pot and cool immediately under cool water. Leave the cooking water bubbling.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and crumble in the nduja. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat, stirring repeatedly to ensure that the sausage breaks into smaller pieces and combines with the oil.
- In the meantime, cook the pipe rigate Le Moulin for 8 minutes.
- Add the kale strips to the pan and leave to sizzle for a few minutes. Slightly reduce the heat, then stir in the heavy cream and combine to a creamy sauce. Add some of the pasta water to smoothen the sauce, if needed.
- Drain the pasta, add them to the pan and gently stir to combine with the sauce.
- Serve hot, topped with parmesan. Enjoy!