- 75 g rice krispies
- 2 tbsp butter
- 50 g marshmallows
- 1 pinch salt
- Orange food colouring
- Salt / pretzel sticks (for the stem)
- Green fondant (for the leaves)
- Soft butter, to form the pumpkins
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over low heat.
2. Add the marshmallows and let them melt slowly while stirring constantly. When the marshmallows have melt- ed, dye the mixture orange with the appropriate amount of food colouring.
3. Mix in the rice krispies and leave to cool.
4. Rub on your hands and form the mixture into small balls. Push a small salt / pretzel stick into the middle of each ball to make a stem. Decorate with fondant leaves.
Recipe & Picture : Myriam Visram