- 200 g fresh spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 100 g pecan nuts
- 100 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the fresh spinach leaves, sliced peaches, pecan nuts, and crumbled blue cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper to create the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients and gently toss to coat all the components evenly.
- Adjust the seasoning according to your taste preferences.
- Transfer the salad to individual serving plates or a large platter.