- 125 g Scottish salmon
- 6 dried Shiitake mushrooms › Some bunches of Romanesco cabbage
- 100 g rice noodles
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 organic clementines
- 1⁄2 cm ginger
- 1 small shallot
- 1 tsp Bertrand's spice salt (or another mixture of your choice)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp green pepper
1. Cut the shallot into thin strips, and cut the ginger into thin slices.
2. Squeeze the juice from the clementines. Add the zest of half a clementine.
3. Lightly crush the green peppercorns.
4. To rehydrate the mushrooms, add them to boiling water for 1⁄2 hour.
5. Pour the olive oil into a small saucepan and sauté the shallot, ginger, soy sauce, maple syrup, pepper, juice and zest of the clementines. Bring to a boil for 10 minutes to caramelise the sauce.
6. Place the salmon in an ovenproof dish, add the caramel sauce and cook for 8 – 10 minutes on the medium grill setting.
7. Pan fry the mushrooms in olive oil, season with the spice salt and cook for 10 minutes.
8. Cook the rice noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. To reheat them, briefly place them under hot water in a colander.
9. Arrange the noodles in a soup plate, then add the salmon with the sauce, the mushrooms and the cabbage heads. Add some cornflowers for decoration.