This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 125 g plain flour
- 30 g butter
- 1 egg whole
- 5 ml cream
- 25 g sugar
- 1 g vanilla powder
- 4 g baking powder
- 50 g icing sugar
- frying oil
- Put the flour in a mixing bowl. Add the butter, egg, cream, sugar and vanilla powder. Mix until well combined.
- Roll out until 0.5 cm thick. Cut into strips 10 cm long and 2 cm wide.
- Fold each strip into a knot.
- Deep-fry at 175°C for approximately 3-5 min until golden brown leave to cool on a paper towel.
- To serve, dust with the pine-flavoured sugar.
Recipe: Kim Kevin de Dood
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine