- 4 Granny Smith apples
- Olive oil
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- 160 g of Comté cheese
- 50 g nut blend
- Pink pepper
1. Cut 2 apples into large wedges, cover and cook for 20 minutes with a little olive oil, pepper and a pinch of turmeric.
2. Cut the Comté cheese into thin slices.
3. Remove the stem of the two remaining apples and cut them into 2 mm circles with a mandolin.
4. Arrange in an ovenproof dish, alternating the elements. Sprinkle with coarsely crushed walnuts. Add a drizzle of olive oil.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C, grill function.
6. Take the dish out of the oven and sprinkle with pink peppercorns.Serve with a nice chicory salad, walnut oil and lemon juice.
Recipe : Atelier de Cuisine Bertrand