Enjoy a burger with a good conscience.
Those vegan broccoli burgers are loaded with flavor and nutritious ingredients.
Better yet, the ingredient list is short and they can be put together just shy of 30 minutes.
For the perfect pleasure you can dip the delicious burgers into our tasty selfmade ketchup.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 broccoli, cut in florets
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4-5 medium carrots, shredded
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 big tomatoes
- 6 dates
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar Instructions: Put all ingredients in the food processor and blend smooth
1. Place pan on medium heat. Once hot, add olive oil. Add onions and cook until translucent. 2. Add broccoli and cook for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Remove from heat. 3. In a food processor add carrots, coconut flour, chickpeas, nutritional yeast, parsley and broccoli mixture. Pulse until desired consistency is reached. Add salt and pepper and adjust seasonings as needed. If the mixture is too wet, add more dry ingredients like coconut flour or nutritional yeast. 4. Using the same pan from the broccoli, place on stove on medium heat. Add 1-2 tbsp oil and cook patties for 3-4 minutes on each side. They should be a nice golden-brown color. 5. Serve with selfmade Alkaline Ketchup. Recipe & Photo: Sara & Sven https://www.instagram.com/aboutbeetroots/