- Homemade biscuits (alternatively, Oreo biscuits or other “sandwich” biscuits)
- White chocolate coating
- White icing sugar
- Small eyes made of sugar (alternatively, edible ink, small, dark sugar balls)
- Heat-resistant sticks
- Satin ribbons to make bows
1. If you’re making the cakes from scratch (for example, by using the same dough as for the witches’ fingers): make the dough and roll out to ca. 2–3 mm.
2. Cut out two circles each, coat with egg and position a stick between the circles of dough before baking.
3. The indicated amount should make around 30 cake pops. When using bought biscuits, carefully press the stick into the filling.
4. Let the coverture melt slowly, dip the cake pops in the melted chocolate until covered. Place on baking paper and add the eyes, then leave to dry.
5. With the icing sugar draw stripes, careful not to cover the eyes. To decorate, add a satin bow.
Recipe & Picture: Myriam Visram