- 2 bunches of white asparagus
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 250 g butter
- 1 bunch of parsley
- pepper, salt, nutmeg
- Peel the asparagus from the tip downwards. Cut off the ends of the asparagus.
- Cook them al dente in salted water.
- Cook the eggs to obtain hard-boiled eggs. Tip: plunge them directly into cold water after cooking, they will be easier to peel. Then mash them with a fork.
- Chop the parsley, add it to the eggs and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Melt the butter and remove the foam that forms on the surface. Pour the clarified butter over the eggs and mix.
- Arrange the asparagus on a plate and top with the egg/butter mixture. Leave the tips free.
Perfect with the new Fréijoerswäin (Vin de Printemps) from the Vignerons de Domaines Vinsmoselle.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine