Starting your day with a good breakfast is essential, we’re here to help!
As we all know, the first meal of the day is the most important and should not be rushed. So take the time to enjoy a healthy and tasty breakfast, and then start your day on the right foot. Here’s our list of gourmet breakfasts where you can take refuge during the weekend, or during the week for those who have the time.
- Hertz Pop-Up – We’re totally in love with the eggs Benedict, the homemade granola or the acai bowl, which can be accompanied by a delicious banana bread or carrot cake. After a good meal and one (or more) cappuccinos you are ready to hit the town!
- Genaveh – A chocolatey breakfast awaits you here! Pastries and breads provided by Au Pain de Mary, generously topped with Genaveh spread, juices and of course a yummy hot chocolate. There are of course coffees for those who need caffeine to start their day right.
- Glow – This vegan café is the perfect place to start your day with a healthy, vitamin-packed meal: yogi porridge, fluffy pancakes with fruit, homemade granola and vegan pastries! The hardest part will be leaving!
- Tartefine – Freshly baked crusty bread, a croissant and a savoury plate with cold cuts and a soft-boiled egg to give your body everything it needs to start the day in a good mood.
- Paname – Some people go to this bar for its famous cocktails but you should definitely consider this place for your weekend breakfast too! With its pastries, waffles, breakfast burrito you’ll be ready to survive hours of shopping… but to do so, just remember not to drink too many of their delicious Bloody Panamary or their Mimosa!
- Bloom – Regulars rush in on Saturdays and Sundays to devour a granola with fruit, avocado toast and of course a pistachio soft roll! After a matcha latte or a filter coffee, you’re ready to go!
- Ready ?! – This institutional coffee shop in Limpertsberg has plenty of options for both sweet and savoury eaters. So you can be ready!
- Jour – Auchan Cloche d’Or: A simple and hearty breakfast to be able to browse the 130 shops of the shopping centre without a drop in energy. Let’s go!
- Oberweis – Auchan Kirchberg: This traditional Luxembourg store delights the whole family with a gourmet breakfast featuring chocolate bread, brioche, pancakes, yoghurt and savoury offerings.
- Cocottes – City Concorde: Throughout the month of December, the famous caterer is offering a tempting breakfast with pancakes, avocado toast and pastries, all accompanied by a hot drink and fresh juice to fill up on vitamins for the day!
- L’Orangerie – Pall Center Oberpallen: This address in the heart of the shopping centre awaits you for a classic and gourmet breakfast with croissants, bread or an omelette. Simply yummy.
- Ernster l’Esprit Café – Belle Étoile: The perfect place to sip coffee or tea, accompanied by cakes or pastries to start the day in peace. You can even take the time to read a book!