- 280 g black Venere rice
- 2 tbsp organic sunflower oil
- 10 cm leek
- 50 g broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp barberries
- 1 mango
- 2 tsp spiced salt
- Pea sprouts
1. Rinse the rice.
2. Thinly slice the leek and sauté it in the oil with the salt.
3. Add the rice, sauté for 5 minutes, add the barberries, water and pepper (4 turns of the pepper mill). Count 1 part rice to 1 part water. Cook until the water is completely absorbed.
4. Cut the broccoli into very small pieces and cook for 3-4 minutes in boiling water. Drain.
5. Peel and mince the mango.
6. Arrange the rice in the centre of the plate, arrange the broccoli florets around it and the mango quarters on top, decorate with a few pea sprouts.
Recipe: Atelier de Cuisine Bertrand