For the pancakes
- 100 g flour T65 (Le Moulin)
- 200 g buckwheat flour
- 25 ml olive oil
- 120 ml water
- 1 pinch salt
For the sauce
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch of coriander, stems finely minced (keep the leaves for decoration)
- 1⁄2 tbsp cumin powder
- Fleur de sel or salt with spices from Bertrand
- 1⁄2 lime, juice
- 1 tsp mustard or chilli sauce, to spice up the sauce, to taste
For the filling
- 100 g double cream
- 50 g Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced into half rings
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 handful of grated carrot
- 1 lime, juice
- Coriander leaves
1. Whisk together the 2 flours, oil, water and salt.
2. Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
3 . Divide the dough into 8 balls, roll out thinly with a rolling pin and pan-fry without fat for one minute on each side.
1. Mix the yoghurt with the garlic, chopped coriander stems, cumin, salt and pepper and lime juice.
2. Add a little mustard or chilli sauce if you like it spicy.
1. Spread a tablespoon of double cream on each Fajita, then garnish with the ingredients for the filling. Fold in half and eat with your hands.
2. Serve the sauce on the side.
3. Fold fajitas in half and eat with your hands.