This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 320 g BIOG wheat flour (all-purpose flour)
- 1 pinch of BIOG cane sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 BIOG eggs (M)
- 250 ml BIOG whole milk
- BIOG butter for frying
- BIOG chocolate spread
- Organic banana or other fruit of your choice
- Icing sugar
- BIOG whipped cream
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the sugar and salt.
- Add the milk and eggs and mix well until you have a smooth, lump-free dough.
- Melt a teaspoon of butter in a frying pan and pour in a ladleful of the batter.
- Fry the pancake until the batter sets on the surface, then flip with a spatula and fry on the other side until lightly browned. Do the same with the rest of the batter, stacking the finished pancakes on a warmed plate.
- To serve, spread half of each pancake with BIOG Chocolate spread , place a few banana slices on top and fold in half twice to form a triangle.
- Sprinkle with a little icing sugar, top with a dollop of BIOG whipped cream and enjoy immediately.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine