- 125 ml thickened cream
- 450 g milk chocolate, chopped finely
- 200 g Oreo biscuits
- 250 g colourful sprinkles
- Bring the cream to the boil in a small saucepan. Pour the cream over the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Stir until the chocolate is smooth. Leave to stand at room temperature until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Meanwhile, process the biscuits until finely crushed. Stir in the chocolate mixture. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, stirring occasionally, or until firm.
- Place the sprinkles in a shallow bowl and line a tray with plastic wrap. Roll heaped teaspoons of the mixture into egg shapes. Roll the chocolate eggs in the sprinkles until covered, then place onto the prepared tray. Refrigerate until firm.
- Serve in small paper cases.