This post is also available in: English Français Deutsch
- 1,200 g mackerel, 3 pieces ready to cook
- Pepper, from the mill
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 handful rosemary
- 2 organic lemons
- 150 g redcurrants
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C top and bottom heat. Rinse the mackerels, dab dry and season inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Roughly chop the garlic with the skin. Wash the rosemary, shake it dry and pick the leaves. Save some for decoration. Wash the lemons and cut into thin wedges. Sort the currants, wash and pat dry.
- Fill half of the garlic and rosemary with half of the lemon wedges and currants into the fish and place the fish in a roasting tin. Spread the rest around, drizzle everything with olive oil and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Serve garnished with the remaining rosemary and currant leaves if desired.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine