- 400 g green asparagus
- 30 g scamorza
- 30 g pecorino
- 30 g cooked ham, sliced
- 12-15 mint leaves
- 6 eggs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C circulating air.
2. Wash the asparagus, cut off the root part and cut the asparagus into pieces of about 1 cm. Dice cheese and ham, chop mint coarsely.
3. In a bowl, mix the eggs, asparagus, ham, mint and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add the frittata mixture.
5. Leave on the stove for 5 minutes over a low heat until the egg begins to set. Then place in the oven and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
6. Turn out onto a plate and enjoy with a salad.