For the peaches
- 12 strips of thinly sliced Parma ham
- 2 – 3 peaches, cut into 12 wedges
- 12 small fresh sage leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
For the creamy chilli sauce
- 150 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 80 ml cream
- 30 ml sweet chilli sauce
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the Parma ham strips on a cutting board. Place a peach wedge and sage leaf at one end of the meat. Season lightly with black pepper and roll up tightly. Place on the lined baking tray and bake until the peach is tender and the Parma ham has crisped up, about 8 – 10 minutes.
3. For the dipping sauce, place the cream cheese, cream and sweet chilli sauce in a blender and blitz until smooth. Add a few drops of Tabasco sauce, according to taste. Thin it out with a few drops of milk if needed.
4. Serve the grilled peaches with the dipping sauce on the side.
Serve as a canapé by adding the grilled peaches on top of goat’s cheese bruschetta.