- 1 carrot, grated
- ¼ of green, yellow and red peppers, finely chopped
- 2 young onions, cut into strips
- 4 eggs
- 50 g Gruyère AOP, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt, pepper
- 1 Spanish chilli pepper, sliced
- rocket leaves
- Steam the carrot, peppers and baby onions for 1 minute. Set aside. In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add the Gruyère AOP and the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan. Pour a small ladle of the mixture into a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Cover. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Divide the hearts among the plates. Decorate with slices of Spanish pepper and arugula leaves.