- 2 cups organic oat flakes
- ½ cup of almonds
- ¼ cup of sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened dried fruit (raisins or other dried fruit), finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup or Luxembourg honey (or a mix of both)
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil or another healthy oil
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract or fresh vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 16° C. Melt the vegetable oil and mix it with the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Pour everything onto a baking paper lined with baking paper and bake in the oven at 160° C for 10 minutes until the muesli has slightly coloured and is crispy. Leave to cool and pour into an airtight container. Store in a cool and dry place. Keeps for about 2 weeks.
Be creative and replace the almonds with pecan nuts or a nut mix and use different dried fruits like cherries or cranberries. You can even add chia and flaxseeds.