- 1 tin lychees (230 g lychees + juice)
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ lime (zest)
- Peel and roughly chop the ginger.
- Put the lychees with the juice, the chopped ginger, the maple syrup, lime juice and lime zest into a food processor. Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a container and put into the freezer.
- After 3 hours, put the frozen mixture back into the food processor and mix again. Transfer back into the container and freeze for another 2 – 3 hours. Repeat the same process again and serve the sorbet with some fresh mint.
Recipe & Picture: Liz Sinner